Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diez dias...SANTA VACA

Translation:
Ten days...HOLY COW

I CANNOT believe we only have 10 days left.  The rest of this week and next week is going to be crazy.  Later today I'm going shopping for supplies.  Tomorrow I'm setting out all of the clothing and supplies I need.  Saturday I'm going shopping for any clothes or other supplies I'll need.  I'm gone monday and tuesday.  Wednesday my friend, who is also going on the trip, is coming over all day.  THEN thursday, friday, and saturday are going to be spent finishing up packing!  The time is going to FLY by and it's still surreal to think I'm going to be in FL training with my team in a little over a week. 

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to try and post every day from now until the trip.  Each day, I will post a prayer request (there will be 10 prayer requests in all), so then we can spend each day before the trip in prayer. 

I can't wait to see what God has planned for us.  Love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. gahhhh - so so so SO excited for you Heather!!! Enjoy every single moment of the next 10 days - everything is going to go by so fast. :)

    love ya lots and praying for you!
    Lex

    ReplyDelete