Friday, March 11, 2011

Woot woot!

Hey everyone!  Well, this is my first post (ever, actually, haha I'm new to this whole blogging thing :P), and I suppose I'll tell you a little about myself. 

My name is Heather :) I am 14 years old.  I love music, and I dislike math.  I try to be the best person I can, though I can't do it on my own.  Without God, I would be nothing.  He's pretty awesome. :)

Lahni and I are going on a missions trip with SUSIE magazine for our second time this summer.  We were on the same team on a trip to Guatemala last year and became wonderful friends, and we can't wait for this year!  As you can see, we're going to Ecuador!  We'll be performing a drama (which I will post videos of a little later).  There will be more to come, so stay tuned! :)

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment